Welcome to the school district of Lodi
Our Online Registration offers families with new students to the district an easy process for entering and providing all required information for enrolling your child(ren). After you complete the online process, the district registrar will contact you regarding next steps to complete the enrollment process.
ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR 4K STUDENTS AND RETURNING FAMILIES IS OPEN!
Alternative Open Enrollment:
An alternative open enrollment application must be submitted during the school year in which the pupil wants to begin attending school in the nonresident school district. If the pupil wishes to begin attending the nonresident district at the beginning of the school term in September, the parent may submit the alternative open enrollment application as early as July 1st of that year. Please refer to the the Applying for OE Using the Alternative Application Procedure - outside of the OE Application Period.
- Online Registration and Instructions
- Who is eligible to attend Lodi Schools?
- Documents Needed to Enroll
- Forms that are on the Online Registration Application - English
- Formularios que estan en la solicitud de Registro en Linea - en espanol
- Medication Forms
- Parent Student Handbook
- Securly Web Filtering and Securly Home Hub WiFi Device
- COPPA (Children's Privacy Act)
- Immunization Record