Welcome to the school district of Lodi
Our Online Registration offers families with new students to the district an easy process for entering and providing all required information for enrolling your child(ren). After you complete the online process, the district registrar will contact you regarding next steps to complete the enrollment process.
Click on the first Panel "Online Registration" below to start your process. Please note that the current online registration still reads 2019-2020. Due to COVID-19 we have not yet launched our 2020-2021 Online Enrollment/Registration. New families will be entering information based on your students 2019-2020 status and grades will be rolled manually upon the launch of our 2020-2021 Online Registration/Enrollment application. Thank you.
The inter-district public school open enrollment program allows parents to apply for their children to attend public school in a school district other than the one in which they reside. Open enrollment period starts February 3, 2020 and has been extended until May 29, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. for the 2020-2021 school year. Click here to apply for Open Enrollment
- Online Registration and Instructions
- Who is eligible to attend Lodi Schools?
- Documents Needed to Enroll
- Forms that are on the Online Registration Application - English
- Formularios que estan en la solicitud de Registro en Linea - en espanol
- Medication Forms
- Parent Student Handbook
- Securly Web Filtering and Securly Home Hub WiFi Device
- COPPA (Children's Privacy Act)
- Immunization Record