Quality substitutes, both teacher and paraprofessional, are an important part of our student's school day.
The staff at Lodi work with hundreds of students each day. It takes a lot of teachers and support staff to teach that many learners, and it takes a lot of substitutes to stand in when needed.
Benefits of Substituting within the School district of lodi
Welcoming school atmosphere
Interested in becoming a substitute?
School District of Lodi uses Frontline Technologies Absence Management software for teacher, educational assistants and administrative assistant vacancies.
Apply on WECAN
Requirements for Substitute Teachers
- DPI certification is required. Ask us for help in obtaining certification
Associate degree or higher
Completed application on WECAN Apply on WECAN link: https://wecan.education.wisc.edu/#/
Requirements for Substitute Paraprofessionals
- High school diploma
- Completed application on WECAN Apply on WECAN link: https://wecan.education.wisc.edu/#/
Paraprofessionals work at all levels and all schools. Paraprofessionals
- Assist teachers in regular education classrooms
- Assist in libraries and lunchrooms
- Assist teachers in special education classrooms
If the sub position you would like to apply for is not listed on WECAN, please contact Emma Neumaier at firstname.lastname@example.org.