At Lodi High School, we will:
· Act with pride, integrity, trust, and decency.
· Work closely with all stakeholders, as we believe that education is a partnership and collaboration among students, teachers, administrators, parents, and community.
· Have high expectations, challenging curriculum, and reflective practices that take into account student learning styles, culture, and life circumstances.
· Provide a positive and safe school climate by promoting and modeling high expectations and accountability for actions of all stakeholders.
· Promote students to be self-managing learners with the capacity to think and reason.
Creating Opportunities for Success…